Thursday, 24 December: 6:00pm – 8:30pm. Meet @ Carroll Baldwin Hall (9035 Baltimore Street, Savage MD).
How can you get involved?
- Pray for our Community, that hearts would be prepared to receive the Good News about Jesus
- Team up with another friend or family in the church to go door to door with
- Sign up beginning Sunday, 13 Dec for a specific neighborhood at the outreach table
- Join us after Morning Service on Sunday, 20 Dec, to stuff & prepare gift bags
Join us on June 5th following the morning service for our monthly brunch fellowship. This is a great opportunity to grow in relationship with one another over a great meal. If you would like to contribute to the meal by providing a dish, please contact the church office.
Ladies, come enjoy sister fellowship over a batch of your favorite cookies! The annual Calvary Christmas Cookie Swap will happen Saturday, December 5th from 1:00pm to 3:00pm at the Lancaster’s home in Clarksville, MD. For more information, please contact the church office.
On November 20th & 21st, CCEC will be joining men from across the East Coast this Fall for the Calvary Chapel Men’s Conference held at Calvary Chapel Philadelphia (CC Philly). For men Jr. high age & older, join us for two great days of worship & teaching.
- Friday November 20th – 7:30pm – Pastor Joe will lead us in Communion with Rob Paoletti and the CC Philly Worship team. Wings in the gym following the session.
- Saturday November 21st – 8:30am-3:30pm – Pastor Tony Clark, Pastor Sandy Adams & Gen. William Boykin
- No registration fee, this event is completely free.
8:30am, Saturday, 9 July: Guys – please join us for our monthly Men’s Breakfast and fellowship. We meet every 2nd Saturday at Carroll Baldwin Hall (9035 Baltimore Street, Savage, MD 20763). Feel free to contact us for more information.
Beginning March 2, 2016 – Please join the women of Calvary Chapel Ellicott City for 11 weeks of worship, prayer and Bible study through the book of Acts. Childcare is provided during the morning session from 9:45am – 12:00pm at the Wilde Lake Interfaith Center in Columbia, MD. The evening session meets from 6:45pm – 9:00pm at the North Laurel Community Center in Laurel, MD (no childcare provided). Contact the church office for more information.